Advantages of the inverter warranty at a glance
Why do I need inverter warranty extension?
- Experience shows that inverters have to be repaired or replaced at least once in a 20-year lifetime of a PV system
- Factory warranty usually covers only the first 5 years after commissioning
- Financing through reserves is expensive and rarely covers the settlement in the event of damage or loss
- Guaranteed delivery of the same or an adequate replacement device – also for the models no longer available on the market
Decision-making criteria for choosing a suitable warranty extension
- Duration and terms of notice of your own wish
- Optional all-inclusive on-site service or remuneration for using your own service technician
- Minimal losses and waiting periods
- One-off payment or annual payments
What benefits do I get with Milk the Sun?
- Unbeatable price advantages!
- We take over the complete processing of your contract
- You get your personal tailor-made offer and choose the variant that suits you best!
- Professional consultation from our staff
We have convinced you:
- Request your tailor-made offer right now:
What clients say about us
We've concluded inverter warranty extension with Milk the Sun. Professional consultation, first-class service!
Right before the expiry of the factory warranty of my inverters Milk the Sun drew my attention to the inverter warranty extension. I was glad to accept this economically advantageous offer to insure my inverters.
Thanks to the manufacturer-independent warranty extension from Milk the Sun, my defective inverters were replaced even though the manufacturer is already insolvent and no longer exists. And this at a very fair price!
With the warranty extension you ensure the functionality of your inverters beyond the factory warranty. Even for the already insolvent manufacturers a warranty extension of up to 20 years can be concluded.
Depending on the warranty variant, warranty extension should be concluded before the end of the factory warranty, however, with Milk the Sun you can conclude the warranty extension till up to 10 years after commissioning.
Yes, the warranty can be extended within a period of 10 years after the grid connection of the photovoltaic system. However, retrospective warranty claim is not possible.
Generally, the warranty extension begins with the date when the contract is signed or immediately after expiry of the factory warranty. However, there may be a waiting period of 3-6 months depending on the warranty variant.
Depending on the warranty variant, we can offer you a flexible, annually terminable warranty extension or the inverter warranty extension to up to 10, 15 or 20 years after commissioning.
The warranty extension applies to the parts installed within the device. Parts, which are not built-in in the device itself, are excluded.
Depending on the warranty variant, you will be provided with a replacement device (incl. shipping costs), as well as remuneration of all costs necessary to restore the complete functionality of the inverter.
If there is a malfunction of an inverter, the damage should be immediately reported to the warranty provider. Your device will be repaired as soon as possible by a certified installation company. If you do not have a trusted installation company, a certified partner will be suggested by the warranty provider.